Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards*, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)*, checks, and cash.
- Care Credit.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. We understand this and are able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply online on the Care Credit website.
Care Credit Highlights:
- No Annual Fee
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
* All cards must be signed by the card owner.
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage.
To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance providers: